Sunday, February 22, 2009

...Planning a Wedding, A Life, & Realizing being Grown-up is Awesome

As of today, I have exactly 174 days to go! Oh my -
It seems just last week I had a whole year!
I'd ask where all the time has gone but I'd secretly be answering that question myself. Because I KNOW where all my time has gone. Buying a house (so worth it), graduating school (worth it), planning a wedding, and dreaming up my honeymoon. It's a lot to take in, believe me - life has been so comfortable for me so long and now I've got big grown up changes happening all over. I won't lie, it is a little scary but I also find it liberating :) My big girl pants are getting filled (and thank goodness not literally - because I've got a dress to fit into!!!)

Jeska's Wedding Corner

These pictures are from my knot bio - I love geeking out on wedding planning and so I'd thought I'd share
Hairstyle I love
My Wedding SHOES!
Hair flower that I purchased. I'm still deciding whether to wear
this or a veil.
Style and type of bouquet I'm DIYing
I purchased this brooch for my bouquet
My custom made (just for me) bracelett and earrings that I'm going to wear :D

No comments:

Post a Comment