Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shoe-pa Freak!

That's right, so I'm excited to share a discount shoe website that I am SO in love with. I recently purchased my first pair of Carlos Sanatanas {*SIGH* Carlos your shoes are SOOO dreamy!}, originally $90 dollars bought for $25{exciting no?}....YEA!

Carlos by Carlos Santa in Wistful Plum :)

I currently have my eye on a pair of Charles David heels that are on sale for $32 that used to be over 200 buck-a-roos! 

Ch,ch,Check it out!

Disclaimer : not all shoes are cute on here, you have to do some searching!

**************************************************
I have been extremely good with my credit cards for quite a while, but I recently just had a relapse - a relapse for a good cause though! It's a pre-purchase for my tax return portion, alloted to myself, to spend on things that need &/or want. {Awww the magic of plastic IOU's!}

Anywho...I bought a power suit..yes a power suit.
A black pinstripey suit jacket with matching slacks AND pencil skirt!

{I love silly pictures :) }

I can't wait to be done with school because I am UBER excited about my post graduation career ambitions. AND if I plan on doing interviews soon{ish} after I am done with my last class, I need to be prepared right? LEFT.

Now I need an excuse to wear it, but I unfortunately haven't found any...I'm thinking I'm going to get all "powered" up to go the grocery store this weekend!

**********************************
Update: I FAIL


Yes, total fail-boat, with my new year's resolution that is.
I kept up looking absolutely fantabulous for about 3 weeks...alright you caught me! Three weeks MINUS a comfy Friday.

It's easier to sit at work for long hours wearing comfier clothes!


***************

Jessica's Question Corner

Why is it that it bothers me SO much when someone fails to apologize for acting like a complete douche? {Mi Scusi} ...but it's true

...or better yet, why act like one at all?


No comments:

Post a Comment