Friday, October 2, 2009

From the Shower of Jessica

Well everyone, Fall is here! It's such a beautiful time of year with the leaves changing, and all those pretty scarves wrapped around people's necks. (I love scarves!) However, what I don't love is the itchy skin syndrome that you get plagued with this time of year...you all HAVE to know what I'm talking about! The atmosphere starts drying out and as a result you find yourself scratching your back up against anything, be it road signs, trees, doors...other people..

I wanted to quick share one of my "must have stocked items" for my shower. Olay In-Shower Body Lotion is absolutely amazing, especially for this time of year! The longer you let it soak in your skin the better it feels, & I also put a little under my arms after I shave to prevent those icky shaving bumps.


  

2 comments:

  1. Oooo! I'm a sucker for bath-pampering products! And I know exactly what you mean! Using your friends as scratching posts is not exactly glamorous.
    Have you tried Bikini Zone for those bumps, too? My husband uses it on his neck after he shaves and it works perfectly! Not just for bikini areas...unless you wear your bikini on your neck or underarms...oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! A person might look a bit odd with their bikinis there. I've never tried that, I may have to though! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete