Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hello Again!

Here's where I'd give a wonderfully crafted excuse to explain my neglect on my blog, but I'm sure anything that I could come up with, probably already has been used....so we'll skip the preliminary "I'm so lazy, I'm so busy...all the above" statements.

So much is new right now I can't hardly contain myself :).

First things first, I have 1 and a 1/2 more classes and I'm done with my BBA in Accountancy - Woohoo!

Second, four weeks ago we booked our cruise! Finally! I'm so excited, I've already got half of my outfits planned for the first part of that week :). This trip is our one and a half years late honeymoon. I'm sure if you look back at my archives, you'll be able to find when I was first planning our hm but we found it very hard to buy a house, pay for an awesome wedding, pay some unexpected medical bills, go back to school, and pay for a perfect honeymoon.

But anywho...long story short, it's booked, we're actually going, and it's 8 months and 2 weeks away! Whoop Whoop! And wonderful blog readers as you are, you get to go along for the planning ride and ultimately the recap ride :).

No comments:

Post a Comment