Sunday, January 3, 2010

Catching Up!






Planning the life we've spent nights dreaming of under that stars together.







Part One: Catching Up


Well, it's been a long time guys! {I've actually kind of forgotten about blogging--oops}
Reading my last post I just realized how I have put everything off to go to school. Currently, there has been hardly any work on that website. This was partly because a week after I started to work on it, a NEW Idaho bridal website popped up out of no where. Now if that doesn't take the wind out of your sails...


I'm also sorry to say that I haven't really even done the event planning stuff. I've shot a few emails back and forth with the bride, but I have been strickly devoting my time to school.


I am SUPA proud to say that someone {moi} received an A {!} in Economics this last quarter! Now if that doesn't show how hard I've been working...I don't know what does :) Suma Cum Laude here I come!

*******************************
Part Two: Thoughts


Well the holidays are over! It felt so nice to spend time with my families. I got to go shopping this weekend to spend that christmas moola! I got a couple {supa cute} shirts and got the rest of my flatware place settings and cereal bowls to finish up my dinnerware set. I think I was more excited about the flatware and dinnerware!




*******************************
Part Three: Review Coming Soon!

So I was watching an infomercial a couple weeks ago about a curling/flat iron called the
"In-styler". I was intrigued and so I found one on amazon.com for like half the price they were selling them for on the infomercial site and ebay. I should be getting it this week, and I'll make sure to post a review as soon as I've tried it!



*******************************
Part Four: Miche Bag Review

Guess who got a Miche Bag for Christmas? Moi! It's not very big but I do love it. I've read some reviews that this bag doesn't hold together very well, but we'll find out.


Roxanne Cover - This is my most favorite cover.

Red Ellie - I like the red croc but this cover is probably my least  fav because it feels a little cheap.

Silver Cori - Looove it!


Grey/Black Brittany - The picture here doesn't do the cover justice. The grey part has sort of a crinkled leather look and the faux leather is super soft.


Copper Jen - Love the snake look :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your In-Styler review! I've been very curious about that contraption for a long time but would never pay full price for it! Smart-cookie, you are! And I've heard so many people rave about the Miche bag, but if the quality doesn't hold up, the cute covers aren't gonna do a lick of good. So I hope it lasts forever! It's good to have you "back". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read your review as well! I always hesitate to buy those things off infomercials, but am so gosh darn curious! Hope it works wonders :)

    ReplyDelete