Saturday, August 29, 2009

Book Report!

I just finished :
  
 
The Time Travelor's Wife

  
It actually took me a little bit to get into this book,
I'm not big on extremely imaginative & unrealistic books
(i.e. time travel)
But I fell for it, it's an extremely cute story, very sweet,
and also sort of heartbreaking. (although I didn't
choke up).
 
The movie is already out, and I'm going to be one
of those nerdy people who say "you should
read the book, it's WAY better"....
...and I haven't even seen the movie yet. :)
 
Now Reading :  Snoop : What Your Stuff Says About You 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am the same way about fantasy books - Totally not my cup of tea. But this movie and others like Twilight were amazing!!! But you are right. The book is always better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I noticed you follow my blog so I wanted to stop by and say hi and thanks!

    I loved this book! I didn't think I would at first but it grabs you and sucks you in. I haven't seen the movie yet but I'm hoping it's good.

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete