Monday, August 24, 2009

Not a Knotty anymore :(

   
 
The only thing that sucks about getting married...
you graduate to "the nest"
Don't get me wrong - it's a cool website
...but...the knot was just so much better. I miss it.
   
..Now that whining is over, I decided I should share my knotty planning bio that I worked really hard on. I spent a whole year planning a wedding mostly myself -- fo real B!  With both sets of parents & siblings living 2 1/2 hrs away, a fiance CRAZY about racing cars, and bridesmaids/friends with busy lives - the majority of everything was left up to me.

  
No, I'm not complaining, I absolutely loved it ...I'm...bragging?  
:) yea.
I'll shamelessly toot that little horn of mine a little
- the wedding turned out REALLY STINKIN CUTE!
   
I wouldn't mind becoming a wedding planner (until I ran into BRIDEZILLA eek)
     
  
  
  
Anywho, without further adieu...
   
  
Enjoy
  
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment