Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Deciding on Living Room

 
What we want to change :
  
The Pergo Floors (they're actually in really sorry shape)
Baseboards - I'd like to go a little bigger/fancier. I don't want to say "more ornate" because I'm trying to keep more modern-ish lines in the house. The baseboards that are on now must were removed and then hammered on after they DIY installed the pergo and tile flooring.
  
I also want to get rid of the tile in the dining area and make the laminate hardwood that we're going to put in the living room. I think it'll make the room look a LOT better.
  
 
This is what it looks like
   
   
   
  
    
I'm liking the handscraped hickory A LOT.
I also want to find an amoire for our TV
"HIDE THOSE ELECTRONICS I SAY!"
I want a mocha colored amoire to go along
with our mocha colored tables and chairs
in the dining room.
The armoire in this picture looks as if it
may be a little too dark
   
Chao!!
   
  
  

1 comment: