Tuesday, August 25, 2009

...Visions of Europe Dancing through my Head

 
 
Welp...wedding over, but the buckling down isn't! Time to start scraping all those pennies into the Honeymoon fund now!
    
Which means I can't go shopping still.....WAIT, I did budget for some cute "traveling" outfits, so I guess I shouldn't complain.   Ooo Now I can't wait to go find some haute European-ish travel outfits that don't scream "tourist" but hint at "I am a cute, adorable, semi-fashionable, newlywed ...and you can't quite tell that I'm American" ... the American part will be really hard to disprove, but oh well - a girl can dream right?
     
Anywho... I've been touching up on that French, learning Italian, & ATTEMPTING Greek.  I've also been studying up on all the cities we're visiting (those train systems seem a bit confusing, but who wants to spend valuable shopping $ on an expensive taxi?).
  
I'm going to share what I've been dreaming about since I was a little girl (actually I always thought I'd live there....well there's still time for that, I don't HAVE to come home ;)  )
 
  A Small-town Country Girl's Dreams of Europe
^Pompei
^Venicie - of course
vv* I can't wait for Santorini! - it looks unreal with all those white buildings *vv

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh so jealous - That would be one amazing trip and a heck of a honeymoon...Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete