Friday, August 28, 2009

You Know You're a Married Woman When...

   
You're uber excited about your dinnerware!
    
I am slowly working towards acquiring the whole collection of dinnerware from my registry. I am in love with these! I originally didn't want plain white but these are BEAUTIFUL.
   
Today I got - Serving Bowl & Plate, Salad Bowls, Creamer & Sugar (came with the serving set), rest of plates and mugs.
 
Next on list - Cereal & Side Fruit bowls, Gravy Boat & Stand, Covered Casserole Dish, Canister Set, & the 1 Qt Baker. (poo hafta wait though...gotta be frugal!)
  
 
 
I can't wait to finish my flatware either...
  
these look so cute with my dinnerware
 
 
   

2 comments:

  1. HA don't you love how "grandma" we become in relationships. I am the same way with my pots and pans set :)

    P.S. your set is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have delicious taste in dinnerware! And - I just have to say your wedding dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete