Wednesday, September 9, 2009

...Sept 9, Happy Wonderful Weirdos Day!

    
I just received an email informing me what today is. I love all these little hilarious holidays. I'm trying to figure out how I want to celebrate Wonderful Weirdos Day...Hmm 
  
Shall I... mix and match some fun and crazy prints?
  
   


 
...wear a fun, silly hairdo?
  
    
 
...maybe have a permanant odd expression on my face?
 
 
 
 
...little bit of everything?
  
by the way, that looked like a very interesting fashion show!
  
 
haha Ahhh ....today makes me giggle
 
     
Let's have some fun shall we?
How do you plan to make today interesting?
       
      
Au Revoir!
     
   
P.S. Other Interesting Facts :
 - September is Apple Month, College Savings Month, Childrens' Good Manners Month, National Chicken Month, National Organic Harvest Month, National Rice Month, National Piano Month, Pleasure Your Mate Month, Sea Cadet Month, Shameless Promotion Month, Subliminal Communications Month, & National Hispanic Heritage Month.
- This week (Sept 8-12) is Play Days Week ..I'm not sure I know what this is...but it sounds fun

1 comment:

  1. Ha... never really heard of this one. Wow... very funny...

    ReplyDelete