Monday, September 7, 2009

The "Waiting For Laundry To Dry" Poll/Quiz

    
Planning a wedding has so many details, one being increasing that beauty regimen to look fabulous on that special day. I learned and perfected my regimen so much and I definately plan on keeping up with everything as much as possible. Being married doesn't mean we have to "let it all go!" ...Let's share!
  
  
1.

They say in the first 2 years of marriage people gain an average of 15 pounds! EEK! What do you do to keep that tooshy (and the rest of ya!) firm and in shape?
   
I catch myself doing this "bun firmness check" quite often (my job involves a lot of sitting on that tooshy, I don't want office butt!). I try to go to the gym at least 3 times a week (more if I can help it). I also own a couple "at home work out" videos. Jillian Michaels is GOD not god but close to it.
  
  
 
2.

Wrinkles, Sunspots, and Dryness...OH MY!
What is your daily skin care regimen and what are your FAV products?
   
I lightly wash my face in the morning and apply my favorite facial lotion. Before bed, I use makeup remover if I'm wearing bronzer (I actually have not worn foundation since December of 2008!...well except a little on the wedding day). Then I wash & exfoliate everynight and apply an organic antioxidant cream.
- The FAVS -
Pronexin - all natural face wash with aloe and finely ground walnuts for exfoliation. It has a mintyness to it - I LOVE how it feels but it looks kind of brown and gross. I'm also a fan of Clinique mild face soap, Origins Nightamins (that i also use in the daytime) I LOVE THIS LOTION! and also Origins A Perfect World Antiox Cream
    
      
  
3.
Lip Gloss, Lip Stick, or Lip Stain ...what's your weapon of choice?
  
I usually just wear chapstick :). But I do have a few NON-STICKY glosses that I really love.
   
Weapon of Choice: I love Dior Lip Glow (or something like that) It's a gloss that plays up the natural color of your lips.
     
    
   
4.
The secret to your FABALICIOUS tresses?
   
I don't stay with one product really, I'm always switching around. I think the main thing that has helped my hair TREMENDOUSLY was not washing it every day. Dr. Oz says it's really bad for you hair! (Let's hear it for Oprah!)
I started washing every other day last winter (at first it really bugged me, the itchy head) after about 2 months my scalp stopped itching, my hair greasyness stopped, and now I can go three days without washing and it still looks really good (but a girl has to have some standards :) ) My hair has been A LOT healthier.
    
  
    
5.
Your Signature ....Toe Nail Polish Color
    
My toes are always pink (light, dark, neon, or peachyish) They're always a form of pink 
   
  
  
   
Welp that's a wrap, I'm running out of creativeness.
I look forward to reading your answers!
(I borrowed pictures from gettyimages.com)
  
  
  

3 comments:

  1. Dang girl - Good for you and your work outs. I will have to try your face wash - Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA...my toes are always pink too!
    Ok - you've been given a FABULOUS award over on my blog!! :-)

    ReplyDelete